Stainless steel: your partner in hygiene
Over the last 100 years the notion of ‘making available to everybody’ a high level of hygiene in their personal environment, in safe food and drinks preparation, in medical services and in public infrastructure has been a big achievement. Stainless steels have played a significant role in this process. The bright and easy-to-clean surfaces make it quite obvious that stainless steel is a material for a healthier life. But what makes stainless steel your partner in hygiene? Discover it in the latest stainless steel webinar.
Presenter: Tim Collins, ISSF Secretary-General
- An introduction to stainless steels
- What makes stainless steels hygienic?
- Stainless steels in food and drinks preparation
- Stainless steels in healthcare
- Stainless steels in the public environment
- Cleaning stainless steels
- Common misunderstandings and pitfalls
This webinar has ended. A recording is available from YouTube. Click here. Please contact Jo Claes (email@example.com) if you would like to receive the presentation file.